This weekend Saturday morning started in the best way with delicious breakfast : rolls with jam filling , prepared by me ( I’m so proud )!The recipe is very old from my childhood and I soon found it .My advice is to eat them while they are warm , because they are more delicious ! A good start to the weekend !
WHAT YOU NEED :
250ml warm fizzy lemonade
1/2 teacup sugar
1/2 teacup sunflower oil
7g dry yeast
sifted flour around 600-700g
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO :
- Preheated the oven . Pour lemonade and sugar in a bowl, add the yeast and mix with a spoon.
2. Add oil and stir again. Then start adding a little of the sifted flour and vanilla stirring with a spoon until the ingredients are mixed.
Continue adding flour stirring occasionally. When the mixture thickens transfer it onto an appropriate surface and start kneading the dough , adding more flour until no sticky.
3. Divide dough into two equal parts and allow to rise for 1 hour in a warm.
4. Roll out round crust and divide into 8 parts.
6. Oiled a pan and put the scones to bake in a moderate oven until golden.
Images by Fashion’s Cherry